HELP US BECOME V-TUBERS 🐰🐮

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes - Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)


     Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. A video game, based on a Saturday Morning American cartoon, based on a spoof horror B-movie from the 1970's. Yes, this is a multi-span decade franchise, and a new movie has released this year in 2026. Quite the accomplishment, for a low budget indie movie. 

THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE. 

Sweet Merciful Crap! I was fighting the stiff controls the whole time! 

And the hit boxes for your character is so janky. Every jump to defeat an enemy is a gamble on your health bar. The jumping is so unreliable too. I just eventually gave up and started running to avoid as many enemies as possible. After I don't know how many game overs, I quit. Terrible!  


     I can't recommend this Janky game. It's a shame, because there's a solid platformer here. This game needed more developed time. It's beatable, but you'll be fighting the Jank through out it.